View Single Post
Old 01-01-2017, 01:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatitudePluto
Have any of you here had visitation dreams? I'm curious to hear your stories if so. Also I have a question, can a deceased stranger visit you in your dreams? Not only that, would they bother? Or could it be some dark entity trying to use what's vulnerable to me when I feel like someone, even my grandparents visit me, to get to me? I mean I hate to think that, I'd like to think this is real since the visitation dreams leave behind some clue that they were here.

I mean, I'm sure I've had visitation dreams from deceased grandparents, but I had a dream recently of a stranger (heard of, not personally known). This person was in my apartment and was giggling a lot. Was this person just showing me they were okay? If so, why? I want to add, the whole experience was very calming, it didn't feel negative in any way.

If these, especially the stranger, weren't the real people that I think are coming to visit me, would there be some way to know? I'm so new to this. Thanks!
I would say trust your judgment because while entities can be extremely believable in imitating loved ones most of them will usually leave clues in the fine details. You have to understand that these entities live in a completely different dimension than we do and have lived in completely different circumstances, possibilities, physics, experiences, etc. than we have. So while the image can be flawless in many cases and their knowledge on you and the person they are imitating can be as well sometimes something will be missing like a deeper empathy and understanding of how you feel. The types of beings who imitate people we know live in a dimension that is littered full of sadistic beings torturing each other, rigid hierarchy, little if any love, etc. They are not Humans so they may be able to mimic them but they haven't lived in our world so they can't understand why we feel the things we do and that is usually where the chinks in their armor will appear. I've had thousands of circumstances of beings taking the form of people in this world both living and deceased and in maybe a few of them has there been any question if it was actually that deceased Human-being - in 99.9% I know it is just an imitation. Which leaves the question? Can deceased Human-beings visit us in our dreams? It's a good question and while years ago I would of said yes, now I am uncertain although I still do slightly lean towards yes. But with that said the chances of it being something else taking that form are much more likely than it being a deceased loved-one. Mostly because the beings who take those forms are in the dimensions nearest to us and our loved-ones would have to leave whatever dimension they are in, and come to the dreamscape dimensions. In most cases it is a Djinn, Demon, or Draco (they may be all the same thing for all we know) not only creating that form but also creating the entire experience itself. They can and often do create complete alternate dimensions we will experience in dreams if you've ever had one of those "mission" dreams where you're in some crazy dimension on some crazy mission and wake up feeling drained the next day then you've experienced it. From kicking out of these dreams and winding up in sleep paralysis it appears like they come over one of our multi-dimensional bodies (probably astral or etheric) while it's sleeping and grab onto it and can create entire dreams that seem beyond realistic. These beings are highly telepathic and learn A LOT by touching us which is why they do it often. Our thoughts are food to them and while they can form external connections it's most directly experienced by them by them touching it, as is that the way they can directly drain us of our non-physical fluids as well. I've come to the conclusion that our multi-dimensional bodies are not vapors, air, or anything like we think ghosts being and they are actually somewhat solid and liquid - most likely plasma or some type of semi-solid liquid that doesn't exist on Earth. But those bodies certainly do possess something at least similar to blood and it is programmed with all our experiences, thoughts, feelings, etc. and it is something they love to take from us. Which is likely why they create these experiences to distract us so in a dreamscape so they can do their dirty work in whatever dimension they are touching us.