View Single Post
Old 20-09-2019, 07:36 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Quote:
BigJohn--Base 12 apparently wad a subset of base 60 (sexagesimal) 5 X 12.

Fuller believes this stems from Babaloyians knowledge of the icosa{20}hedron. One of the ancient stones is of an icosahedron and the icosahedron has chirality as 60 left-handed right triangles and 60 right-handed triangles.

Also the icosahedron has 30 edges/chords and when the icosaehedron is derived from the cubo-octahedron its has those 30 edges i.e. 30 left and 30 right-hand versions.

On an aside, there exist 20 kinds of amino-acids for most part they also have chirality handeness. Well the icosahedron 20 left or right handed triangles, in relation to teh cubo-octahedron it is derived from, depending on which direction the spin of contraction happens with the cubo-octahedron. LINK

Quote:
I am at a loss as to how they could calculate the Equinox without a reliable measure for time. I have been puzzled by this question for about 20 years.

If your just talking day of year, then I dont see how that is difficult for people who lived with nature all of there life and passed on days of year and tthe soltice and equinox to next generation.

If your talking about the exact time of day, well that is another isse but still I dont see how that would be problematic. The oldest abacus in the world was discovered in China and it had 13 columns.

13 columns allows for calculations into the trillions or trillions of any base system.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman