View Single Post
Old 17-11-2016, 01:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDivineOne
Like Hell it's not! The interesting thing is that it's said that if a person commits suicide, that person will need to repeat those circumstances and lessons in the next life! So why can't desires work in the same way?!?!

And just so you know, i'd be damned if I goo through this entire life and do and learn what I'm supposed to and after all that i still don't get to choose to be female! No! I am not having that! I will fight if i have top to make sure I do get to choose!

I AM OWED THAT AND DESERVE THAT RIGHT AFTER THE INJUSTICE I'M GOING THROUGH!!!!!!!
Lol, sorry I have made you cross. Yes if people commit suicide, they do come back very quickly and do have to face the karma they were trying to escape from.
It must be hard to feel you are in the wrong body, it isn`t something I can comment on other than to empathise.
The one thing I do believe and most find it hard to appreciate, is that what is happening to us now, we have `earned`, in previous lives perhaps we upset others. Suffering that pain in this life feels terribly unfair I agree, when you as this person have done nothing to create the situation. Must be hard.