View Single Post
Old 25-11-2018, 11:45 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
To work, affirmations have to be done when you have an open connection to your subconscious, which naturally occurs at the moment you're falling asleep, and at the moment you're waking up.

The affirmation is more about how you mean it, than its exact wording. You can't fool your subconscious, because it knows what you believe. So you can't say "I am rich" when you actually know that you aren't.

I prefer an affirmation wording more like "I am wanting ..." stated with as much trust and conviction that my wish will be granted, or, actually, my wish will be brought into my reality by my subconscious, as my subconscious is the creator of my reality.

You can open the communication with your subconscious, any time, using self-hypnosis.

Thank you for your advice. I am trying it already. My subconscious is up for it. It is very active..

This one I have trouble with:
"There are concepts that can't be rationalized as true, because we have neither enough information, nor enough reasoning power"

I think maybe the answer jumps to another topic. Maybe additional subjects need to be combined to find the right answer. It sure gets complicated, anyway. I think I have to rest now.

But what should I do before I sleep? Maybe an affirmation. And then what should I do if it is not manifest in the morning? Stay up for two days?

This is what I mean about using another topic. Because of the lack of explanation about how things got here, we must try to do something magickal with our sleep, and maybe something to eat, or a bowel movement.

Things I have no experience in, of course.

Cheers