View Single Post
Old 16-07-2019, 10:18 AM
Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisb77
Hence, this is how I would suggest you to do your affirmations..
"I'm feel so happy and grateful to be living a life of a billionaire"
"I'm so happy and excited to be buying a $5 million mansion for my friend.. it has everything (the things in details) ...."
"I'm feel so happy and excited to be living in a 40,000 sg ft manison which has.... (in great detail)
Very good! It reminded me that Abraham says hold the feeling of what you want for 17 seconds.
Imagine doing that 2xs a day for a few months...

I wonder if I'm just too happy and thoroughly content financially (because of my thoughts and expectations having worked),
that my old desire to win the Lottery has floated away from me...so it won't happen..?...damn being content has it's drawbacks!!!

My thought on this $900,000,000 wish ...is imagine the feeling of being so thrilled
for the rest of your life with tons of $$ doing good all around the world with it....Like, buying
your way onto the Boards of companies that
*drill water in villages, what joy--
*setting up clinics all around Third World countries,
*building strong, small cottages for those living in shacks...etc..whatever, cuz the amount could be $25,000,000...(with good investments, of course)
...winning 2 Lotteries could happen pretty easily....so the subconscious mind believing it coming about to me is key.

If the subconscious can't believe it happening it won't. Hold the dream of having it.

For newbies here, ...I knew I would never be stuck with my pesky high mortgage for 30 years...
I KNEW my Heavenly Father would take care of it, smiling for 2 years before a friend
just up and gave me $100,000 to pay the rest off...and I never once complained or had doubt, never had a worry
each month paying it as the economy was getting worse for a self employed person like me.
Believe and receive....it works.
And many more things have come about, but this catches the attention most.
I say this to inspire and encourage.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru