Thread: Saging Items
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2019, 06:32 PM
Lepus

Hello

Here are some ways to keep your home and or room free from stale or overwhelming energy.

I've already mentioned Florida Water on another thread. The ingredients contain cleansing properties to keep the room 'happy' and free of depression. It's said anything citrusy tends to uplift the mood raising the vibrations. An energy boost so to speak. Essential oils is another way to cleanse a space. Using oils such as lavender, frankincense, lemon, cypress, sage, and peppermint is perfect for clearing away negative energy. Use these oils on a diffuser with water. Just add a few amount of drops. Another way to cleanse is using salt. I've personally used sea salt for cleansing my room by adding it on a bucket of water for mopping. And this also applies to the aforementioned oils and Florida Water. But I'd usually combine salt with another cleansing ingredient such as lavender. This helps keep the floors clean and brings in a good atmosphere. Burning certain herbs for cleansing negative energy is also a common practice. Herbs like sage, lavender, rosemary, palo santo, hyssop and frankincense is great for clearing out unwanted energies. I've used some of these herbs before. Sometimes, I'll fuse and burn said herbs on a charcoal disc. But don't burn too much or the charcoal disc will extinguish or sufficate itself for placing large quantities of mixed herbs. I would burn my charcoal disc on a fire proof container or a cauldron with sand as its surface. And another way to cleanse is using certain crystals and stones such as obsidian, selenite, black toumaline. These are just a few that I use for cleansing my space. I place them near my window.

How to detect bad energy? I've read using a glass of water can help determine if your space needs cleansing. Look for dirt or dark spots in the water to verify whether the room needs cleansing. Another way is using a lemon fruit. Have the fruit on a corner of a room or anywhere in the room. Leave the fruit there without contact for a couple of months. You will notice if the room contains bad energy or not by reading the lemon. If the lemon shrivels up to the point that you can shake it and hear the seeds. It's a positive thing. However if the fruit looks rotten or has dark spots it's indicative of negative energy. And it needs cleansing. Lemons can absorb energy from what I've heard.

I should've used a different title.

Lepus