View Single Post
Old 26-06-2011, 08:57 PM
Dawn

Spiritlite, it'd be nice if I could find one.

Iolite, I actually sent Silvergirl a private message this morning and asked her about that (well, more specifically, about the crystals) and she said it was against the rules to sell things around here (and that this place was really just not made for that, and it could get messy much too easily, which I can totally understand).
Though it would be nice if we could find a little nook like that. Not really someplace that's made for making oodles of money and price gouge (that's what places like Ebay, Amazon.com, and stores are for anyway), just someplace safe with like-minded spiritual people where we could exchange or simply give away books, cds, crystals, etc. we no longer have a use for. Just because we no longer find use in a book or cd doesn't mean it won't call out to someone else and be purposefully used. ~*speaking from first hand experience on that one*~

Now this makes me want to do a google hunt and see if I can't find a place like that.
Oh! Actually, come to think about it, I think it was last year sometime when I actually found a book exchange site. Not asking for any shipping and handling, just 'I'll take this book for that book if you have it'. Shame I can't remember what the site's name was. I do remember it irritated me, however, because I was hunting for some Victoria Holt books for my mom, and they did have a few, but the books they were asking for those Victoria Holt books, neither myself nor my mother had. So that kind of deadended that for me.