View Single Post
Old 26-06-2011, 12:36 AM
Dawn

I recently bought a crystal from Victoriahere actually, I bought this one and from the first hour he got here, there's just been a LOT of buzzing activity from my stones and crystals. (I'm not use to this!)
So, um, yeah, definately recommend her if any of the crystals in her care call out to you.

Hope no one minds me putting in my 2 cents worth here. I figure this is about a good a place to ask as any.

Hey you guys, a question, if I wanted to sell away any of my stones or crystals (just enough to cover shipping & handling, nothing else), what would be the best place for it? (I refuse to use credit cards, have no bank account - mainly since I haven't really worked in years- so no checks or PayPal acount, and live with my Mom.)
I kind of spent all but $1 today when I was at the flea market and might get $20 come next month from my Step-mom.

It's kind of a long story as to why, but to try and be short about it, thanks to a new seed Lemurian quartz crystal I got, he talked with me and every last one of my stones and crystals last night, and now the whole lot of them are buzzing with energy and activity (which is really kind of difficult to not notice no matter where I go in the hosue) and a good chunk of them are ready to leave my care and start working with people.
Largely since I bought them from Ebay and from a healing store some years back, they've sat in beach sand or were buried outside in the soil. Except for a spare few who've wanted to stay in my company and be directly, physically beside me, everyone else has largely just been left on their own to rest, relax, work, or do so as they please here. (Mainly because, until only recently have I started being spiritually active again.)
Now they're ready to go to other people and start working (and practally all day long they've been letting me know this -_-X) and I'm wondering how best to go about doing that. I don't want a profit from it, I just want to see them get to where and who they want to go to. (And not offer them, having people snap them up that will just go 'ohh pretty, I like! gimme! ~*grabby hands*~' Or have mindset of 'oh if I buy this one cheap, I can price gouge and get some money for this!' Too many sellers on Ebay are already like the latter and it irritates me to no end.)
That, and besides, it's not my place to put a price tag on or ask money for them as well as tack on a shipping & handling price. (And if I had the money to right now, I'd offer them for free for whoever felt connected with them, or who they told me they wanted to go to. EarthProwler can relate on that note since a few have told me they want to go to her. May still do that after I get some money next month though.)

So, any ideas, suggestions, or recommendations?