View Single Post
Old 09-05-2018, 01:54 PM
Master
'Happy things' means different things to different people and I am the very first to admit that what causes me to experience the most joy, is that which takes my focus and awareness totally away from mundane, worldly presence and activity...no matter how small.

In my bedroom, I have a few huge mixing bowls just sitting on my shelf. One is full of gel beads soaked in water and the feeling I get running them through my fingers causes great happiness in me...it's like pleasurable chills running up and down my spine.

In another mixing bowl, I have a lot of slime... home-made slime that I like to pull apart to test the limits of its ability to stick together, before flinging it around the room...it is fun and fun = happy.

In my third bowl, I have kinetic sand that I like to sculpture and feel the stickiness of it sliding through my fingers... joining together and falling apart so effortlessly, like in slow motion...and I could keep on playing with gel balls, slime or sticky sand for hours...and hours...and hours... thinking about absolutely nothing as I do so... it's meditation.

Tonight, I found a lot of monoammonium phosphate crystals and some food dye...I have been dissolving them in water and pouring the solution over everything, growing crystals everywhere..my room looks like Aladdin's Cave right now...I even discovered how to make them all glow in the dark...

After that, I got out my flouro gel pens, mandalas, glitter glue and coloured sand and went to work creating a masterpiece... Just total immersion in happiness without thought...total willful distraction from everything else..

Of course I found some amazing online Hindu Sacred music Radio stations tonight and they accompanied my artwork...before I dressed my 'Build-A-Bear' in one of the dozens of outfits I bought for it and made a "grass head" plant from an old stocking...

This is me in scientific happy play mode...

Later, gonna make a sugar fire snake for the sheer awesomeness of doing so.

https://youtu.be/Hibxz9_ZW18