View Single Post
Old 16-10-2010, 08:47 PM
Boldylocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethyst
Hi Summerkat

He sure was a character, LOL!

I think seeing spirit this way is with the astral eyes, or with the third eye - Sparrow will know.

I had another encounter when I was nearly asleep. A branch - quite a large one - was shaken in my face. Sort of a 'whooo hooo.' I 'felt' and 'saw' this branch and then whilst my eyes were still closed, I saw a being having a nose around the kitchen.

She was definately looking for mischief!

She was about 2ft tall and was a bluey/green colour.

She had her arms behind her back, her head held up high and the only way I can explain her mannerisms is that if I had a really expensive, treasured ornament in the kitchen with a 'Do Not Touch' sign - she definately would have touched it!

So many people seem to write off orbs as dust. You don't need a special camera to take photos and if you ever take any, of plants, waterfalls, etc Pictoriale and I are always happy to examine them.

Blessings, Amethyst x

Amythest, she definitely reminds me of a Pixie! I have heard that they are playful like that- and they do often appear as flying blue lights.

That Leprechaun sounds awesome! You better open that treasure chest and leave it open while you are gone from the room- so that he gets to see what is inside of it.! That would be a nice gesture for him.

Many times I will leave crystals out for the Faery in Their Faery garden,and the stones and crystals are gone that week from the dish.

Someone told me of how their kids had seen a group of gnomes very interested in the jewelry box in the one room- they were rummaging through the jewelry. Her kids saw them from the doorway . It was so unexpected that the kids watched for a bit but then ran downstairs.