View Single Post
Old 14-10-2010, 09:21 AM
earthprowler

About 5 years ago when I was still in my ghost hunters group we went to a member's house from another chapter up state. She had (and still does) a fairy farm. We went there to check out things that went on in the barn and surrounding land, she lived on a large few acres. We had been there for a couple of hours when it finally got dark. There were maybe 6 of us there, standing at the horse fence looking out into the fields. All of the sudden from over the hill top I started seeing these sparkles, but they were different from fireflies. I started getting all excited and pointing to where they were......no one else could see them. They started to come more and more, there were just tons of them and coming straight at us! Everyone got their cameras out to take pictures and started getting things in them, one girl even got what looked like (and caused a huge ruckus on the forums) a fairy very close up, some thought it was a moth. It was just too perfect. I still don't know why I was the only one allowed to see them with my naked eye though, it was really cool!