View Single Post
Old 14-10-2010, 09:03 AM
UltraViolet

I've had an encounter with the faery elementals it was 15 years ago now.

It was a midsummer celebration I was 15 and had a party with some friends and they stayed over night and we slept in a caravan at the bottom of our fields. There was and still is a bubbling brook which backs on to farmers fields. It is very quiet and I think magical. The trees hang over the brook and it is quite protected from the everyday world of humans.

I have not personally physically seen fairies but I heard them on that night. It was midsummer's night 21st June it must be a special time of year for them and the faeries were having a party at the brook at the bottom of the fields where I used to live!!

We could hear what sounded like medieval music? and faeries making merriment and in particular I could hear high pitched singing which was very distinctive and unexplainable sounding like nothing else I've heard before!! This is what someone else on here has described as the way in which they communicate.

I assume it would have been the faery elements associated with water... The sky was very clear that night and the bright full moon lit up the fields. I didnt want to venture too close so not to scare them away. My friend and I both sat in the caravan around midnight listening to the eerie high pitched singing of faeries and their music which seemed to carry on the breeze.

There was no explanation other than faeries ..It is a very special memory in my mind now.

Last edited by UltraViolet : 14-10-2010 at 11:43 AM.