View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 02:13 PM
Amethyst

Hi Boldylocks.

I love your vivid faerie encounter and look forward to reading it again and thanks for starting this thread.

Hi SGS,

Hug x

Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge of these beings with us. I treasure the info. you've given me in the past.

I love the way they can perfectly camouflage themselves into the surroundings. A friend of mine described this as similar to a jungle scene from the film, Preadator.

They do seem to come in all sorts of shapes, sizes and colours and have a passion for hats.

I'm very interested in what you say about how they can manipulate physical surroundings to their advantage.

Pictoriale is on holiday at the moment, but I'm certain she'll contribute here on her return. Something we've been discussing is how we used to disregard photos that are 'blurred' and we put it down to being our fault as photographers. But we now understand this to be energy and nature spirits come out very clear in photos that were before written off as a 'blur'.

Hi Summerkat,

How magickal to see an elf or gnome at a time like that.

I had an experience too that only lasted a few seconds. I've got an old wooden treasure chest in my bedroom and I was drifting off to sleep and though my physcial eyes were closed, I could suddenly see my whole bedroom clearly and a leprachaun was very interested in the treasure chest! He had luminous orange hair, was wearing green and was sooooo, soooo nosey, and curious about the chest, LOL. I opened my physical eyes and couldn't see him at all!

Have you ever tried to take any photos?

Superimposed images is exactly how they come out in photos - like holograms - sometimes countless faces within faces, within faces.

If you take any photos, please share them.

Blessings, Amethyst x