View Single Post
Old 29-06-2011, 08:47 AM
Aylesha

Unlearn I had an experience where a friend came to me out of pure exasperation because she had chronic pain, poor sleep and was "over it". Prior to this experience she skirted around the idea and concept of Reiki or anything around healing and spirituality due to her believe systems. That okay by me and I never discussed unless she asked out of respect to her.

So for the first time she experienced Reiki. During the healing session, I regularly checked on how she was feeling mainly because I didn't want her to freak out or feel uncomfortable to continue. Her responses where, I am feeling heat ... tingling here or there. Meanwhile my palms were burning hot, I was seeing movement coming from her and I was also dealing with some spiritual releasing all at the same time.

The next day she rang me, stated that she had the best sleep ever. She stated that she did not wake during the night to take pain relieve - even slept in. Her information gave me a sense of peace in me that Reiki does work - her physical problems have not gone away, but her sense of peace and relaxation was renewed.