View Single Post
Old 25-06-2020, 11:50 PM
Newbie ;)

Is it possible to summon external consciousnesses when lucid dreaming?

I had this dream that felt more like someone else's. It felt like I was pulled into their dream, because I couldn't control anything for the life of me.

I had just met this person and therefore didn't know much about them, but in the dream, their personality was so complex and understood (when realistically, there's things I didn't know or would be able to conjure myself about them).

When I first met this person in real life, I felt like they could see right through me and I also felt like I was almost hearing their thoughts or feeling their feelings. I know that sounds insane but I have no other way to describe it. Everything I started to experience felt like it originated from a foreign place. There was something about the way they talked and their body language that told me that this person really liked me. I felt generally indifferent about them, as I did not know them yet.

After this dream, I began to research how it could be possible for someone to come into my dream & control it or vise-versa. It was almost like Inception with dream invasion, where the person who's dream it is starts to become aware of the foreign presence and panic increases in the dream.

I assumed maybe this person was really good at lucid dreaming and with whatever energy connection that happened they were able to accidentally bring a real consciousness into their dreamscape.

They did act a little weird when I first saw them after the dream but then things resumed to normal. I continued researching due to my intuition not wanting to shut up, and saw lots of number patterns. I don't want to come across as crazy but what I experienced is insane and I cannot seem to forget about it.