View Single Post
Old 28-02-2020, 10:54 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamyMaryAlice
I know all my past lives, I read in a book if you know all of your past lives, you have good karma, one past life, it was like I was outside of my body, going towards a jet plane, everything was red, than I was sitting on this jet, still trying to drive it and it was on fire, so i'm thinking it exploded, this is why I'm scared of heights, plus I was a man in that life time, next dream was walking thru a big dark castle, wearing a long gown, holding a baby boy, he was chubby with black curly hair, reminds me of my son in this life time, i stood looking out into the darkness, than i must have woke up, the one that bothers me tho, is being a cop, sitting on a bed in a hotel place, i looked up and 2 evil men were walking towards me from each side of the room, they say that evil and good people follow you into every life time, but this one it was my evil brother, and cousin, and they hung around each other in this life time, but my brother and me never got along, think it because of this past life

Very interesting, do you still know what book it was?