View Single Post
Old 15-08-2017, 01:47 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathrin
Lynn, thanks so far. The body is my creation, my works. If someone kills it, it is cut off a connection with Life force. My construction is ruined, falls apart, goes to waste. That is intended by the murderer. To cut off Life supply. That Life supply is provided by Source also, through the avenue of the Self. Someone who murderers because of hatred does just that, to intentionally take someone off their path. (I know there's a vibrational matching behind this, the intention of ruining someone's works is important though, in this context).

I am one that feels that we come in with a "Soul Contract" that life path and that it does include at times what might seem like random or senseless crimes or death events. I do not feel there is a wrong place at the wrong time. We have to experience it all to evolve I feel.
At times from a crime there are things learned and advancements made in crime investigations. There too could be a future path between the two that at the time were strangers that would have not had a positive outcome so that path is ended. To me there is always a reason not always known.

In comparison with murdering a body: The murder of a Self connection is done by those who wish to see the tortured one to obey, to enslave them. Parenting is often that, to various degrees. Domestic violence relationships are based on that too, to have someone under your control, to serve your needs, to take that person off her track, off her nourishing supply, to use and abuse, to enslave. Cutting their Self supply is essential for this to work and is accomplished by terrorizing, threatening, manipulating thinking and many other things. Spiritual murder is a murder as well, because the spiritual connection is cut.

We can kill that life force spark, and that is very had to take at times. Too having done 33 years in an abusive relationship I know well how one can be beaten down, but too how one can find that place that small place where that inner spark still is a lit. That place where you do not give in but you find something in a lesson to grow from. While I do not condone being in a bad relationship or being confined at times again it is in that life path. It does tear at your very spiritual foundations, and it does change whom you are and what you might well believe in. It can at times make you abandon what you believed in. I can literally rock you to the core of your foundations, here is where some will say they found God or that spiritual connection that gave them hope or an out.

That spiritually murdered person has no way anymore to take care of herself.

What's new to me, is the effect of both murder types is enertically the same. Still investigating similarities and what the essence of the sameness is really about.

I know, no one ever really dies ever, yet there is a type of "Gone" that's identical in both. That's what I'm investigating here.

Yes I do feel there is a "gone" that place of there is no hope or nothing to live for but live you do. Many times its that place where you feel isolated or alone to that point where your gone from connection to your Guides and Higher Self. Your at times in a holding pattern almost suspended in animation.

I hope that I never come to connect to nothing when doing a reading for someone. I have done readings where their is not much to find in energy but there is that spark.

Lynn