View Single Post
Old 04-11-2017, 11:16 PM
Newbie ;)

Twin Spirit in Non-Human Form

I attended an angel card reading workshop last September, and it has been life-changing for me - particularly with my confirmation that I indeed have a twin spirit.

When I was dealing with depression a few years ago, a faith healer told me that I have a "kakambal" (Filipino for twin). I asked him what he meant by that. He told me someone was born the same time as I did. But there are a lot of babies born in the same second around the world, right? That's what I thought...

And then when I attended the workshop this year, the angeologist instructor looked at me in the eye and told me that I have a twin spirit. We had a short discussion about it and the first thing that she said is that whenever I hold hatred or grudges against people, my twin spirit will exact revenge for me. I asked her if that means my twin spirit must be evil, but she said I don't have to worry because my twin spirit is part of my duality. She also asked me if I could feel that I have a dual personality. I didn't tell her at that time that I have bipolar depression. I did experience mania at times where I feel like a totally different person. However, I have been taking medication for years now, and I am stable 98% of the time.

The angeologist also asked me if I have an imaginary friend when I was young. My mother confirmed that I really did have one, as what she calls, a "pretend friend" (but she thought it was normal for kids). Maybe at that time, I could really see my twin spirit. Over time, I might have lost sight of him as I grew up.

Looking back in my life, I noticed some signs that I really do have a twin spirit. Whenever I buy something, I usually buy two of it (maybe because I just want to have something extra, but it has become an impulse now, like I'm also buying for another person). It also doesn't bother me whenever I'm alone because I feel like I'm never alone. I also feel protected wherever I go. There was also one time that my supervisor made me cry, and the next day he was absent from work because he got injured while working out (perhaps that was my twin spirit avenging me as the angeologist mentioned about my twin spirit doing that).

I then realized that there will always be a good and bad side to me. Sometimes the bad side will balance out the good so that I could be more assertive and find justice whenever I need to fight for myself and other people I care about.

I still have a lot to learn about my twin spirit. I am clairsentient, that's why I could always feel my twin spirit. I also want to develop my clairvoyant abilities so that I could see the form of my twin spirit and other angels. I plan to draw and paint an accurate form of my twin spirit and our angel guides.

So what do you have in mind about twin spirits? Does anyone here have a twin spirit in human or non-physical form? Let me know your thoughts...