View Single Post
Old 03-10-2017, 08:17 PM
Newbie ;)

Life Changing, Scary, Awesome, dream, OBE, something, I can't explain! Please help!

I write this reluctantly. This isn't something most would never share with others. I am a happily married man, great family, and Catholic. So I have never researched any of this, nor believed it to be honest. But this can't be denied.

The other night I guess you could say I was sexually assaulted. But maybe not. But I expect no judgement of what I am about to say. Only friendly, opinions. Because it is alot to take in.

I guess I was dreaming, but was suddenly being led by a Goat headed person in all white, and another person/being in all black, couldn't make them out, they were always beside me. They led me through a home of sorts with two young males and a young lady in the basement. I thought I was there to help them out, and I did, but they didn't want out, they ran outside as me and the thing guided me led me with them, and they rolled around in muddy water and puddles, and the goat figure was coming to have sex with all of them, the girl started masturbating and couldn't wait for the goat thing to get to her, and it filled the mud puddle she was in with its sperm but never took her, I tried to awake at this moment to find myself extremely aroused and I had ejaculated. And I know I didnt' do it with my hand as it was by my side and not "covered in my semen." I got up went to the bathroom thinking there is no way that could have happened without me touching myself , and sure enough my pajama pants were full of sperm. I mean a ton of it.

I went to bed grabbed my rosary and prayed kind of freaked out. But then as time passed I wanted it to happen again. It was the most amazing thing I had ever experienced. As i showered the next morning I noticed my rear was sore, as if something had been in it, but not horribly and not something that didn't go away after a short time. This was two nights ago. I would love to duplicate that feeling again, and feel like it wasn't just a dream as I am 40 and never ejaculated without stimulation in my sleep. Any advice? On this amazingly strange and bizarre encounter?