View Single Post
Old 23-02-2017, 06:14 PM
Newbie ;)

Talking My first prayer to the universe

I'm really excited and wanted to share this with you all. I'm new here, and to the path, so I'm still learning.

I have a problem with migraines. I have since I was at least four years old. When I get a migraine, I get stupid. I often ask my kids to be patient with me because it's like thinking through a fog.

I'm also in grad school and we're working on a big project. I'm a very organized and clean person so I've had no trouble keeping my studies in order. Until now. During a migraine episode I misplaced a very important packet regarding our project. Losing this had serious consequences and I was beginning to panic since I couldn't find it anywhere. I even looked in unlikely places and still nothing.

In my history, I've prayed to the Mormon Heavenly Father. I've prayed to the Christian God. For the first time I sent a prayer out to the universe to help me find this packet.

I closed my eyes and opened my palms. I sent a prayer that I would be guided to where I had placed it. I imagined energy pouring from my head and my hands and I felt like my body was vibrating. I again picked up my papers that I had already gone through three times, but underneath was a thick book. I felt the impression to pick it up and flip through it. There, folded up between the pages, was the packet. I couldn't believe it! I've never EVER felt that feeling before and I've certainly never had a prayer answered that quickly.

I'm feeling a confirmation that I'm on the right path and it feels SO GOOD!