View Single Post
Old 12-08-2015, 10:14 AM
TanyaTiedje

Religion is no more than man's opinion and/or interpretation of God. After investigating and attending many churches over the years I now belong to none, because I know God is so so so much more than all of them combined. The saying that religion is 99% dogma and 1% divine is so very true. Not that there is anything wrong with going to church - if it inspires you that is wonderful. Yet I found churches to be too limiting and that they did not suffice to appease the 'hunger' I felt deep within... the yearning to know once and for all what the real Truth about God is. I am happy to say that I found my answers and know now that there is nothing in all the world we need to do other than to open our hearts to / sincerely pray for God's Love and trust we will receive it. Sounds so simple yet verily it is the truth. The inflowing into our souls of God's Love brings us into harmony with God's Will and brings with it a knowledge of God's great Truths. It is this knowledge that finally set me free