View Single Post
Old 28-03-2017, 10:10 AM
Suspended
Guide
Silver Cord

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARDAV70
Very interesting, Billy...thanks for sharing this second NDE (looking forward to reading about your third...!).
I've come across others who've had more than one NDE, but you're the first I've come across that is sharing each one. The big, thick silver grey cord you saw coming out of the top of your head is very, very interesting. Some claim there's a "silver thread" that once it's severed the separation of consciousness from the physical body is final. It sounds as if the fear you felt might be associated with your consciousness realizing that in not wanting to make that final separation. Yours is the first NDE I've actually heard tell of seeing this cord.

Hello,
I sent you a PM with a bit more info,my ideas and my thoughts.
To me its just a connection and when we are dead it is severed,I think of it like a telephone cable,they have hundreds of smaller wires I suppose is a good word to use,then the Crown chakra disintegrates,that is death,nothing is death if you still are connected to a physical body,and the crown chakra the golden bowl is shattered and cord severed,I have other theories also and I actually lived the experience!

Regards Billy.