View Single Post
Old 19-07-2016, 12:59 AM
Administrator
I have had three NDE i was coming out of an operation and i was looking at myself on the bed doctors all around me,i was going higher and higher into the atmosphere when my guide came to me and told me i was to go back as it was not my time,
the second similar circumstances coming out of another operation but this time i was met by my grandmother who told me i had to much to do before i could go back to join her,the third i was in a car accident my sister in law was driving,i remember thinking she is going on the wrong side of the road as i grabbed the wheel to bring it back to the right side i blacked out i cant remember anything of the crash until i came to.my guide told me i had to go back as work still needed to be done here,as i came to my side of the car was totally embeded into a rock wall the car was crushed i had to crawl out through the drivers side,it was only then i saw the blood i had a huge cut on the back of my head it was pouring with blood,my kids filled me in with what happened the car spun 5 times nearly went over the top of the horse shoe pass which is 365 feet high the car was dangling over when the car seemed to be pushed back by something they didnt see, my sister in law was slumped over the wheel i shook her she woke up and said someone took over the stearing of the car from her,i also had a decompression operation on my shoulder because the seat belt had gone straight into my shoulder the others were ok i was the only one injured nobody could see how i survived it because you couldnt see my side of the car it became part of the rock wall.

Namaste