View Single Post
Old 24-03-2015, 06:48 AM
Ascender

Actually yes...
I'm not a meditator, though I've certainly been known to. Usually now I just fall into meditative states if I'm not otherwise occupying my brain. This happens quite frequently in nature. I'll tell you a story. I had moved to a new town, I wasn't at all happy about being there but was resolved to not be a baby about it. Inwardly I felt two things: it was going to happen quick, I wouldn't be there long. And it had to do with my spirituals. When I finally stopped dragging my feet and settled in I went to a nice park they have downtown and was mediating on a bench and felt like I had connected to the tree across from me.

Now, this is a vision, I don't usually bring those up, they are personal and I don't care to argue their credibility. So please read it as what I experienced and likely through a filter.

I connected to it quite accidentally. I simply examined it and began wondering what it's like to be a tree. What could I learn rooted in one place, no sight perception.. that's how it starts and I am down a rabbit hole. When I connected with the tree I was pretty impressed by it, and it by me (me as in humans, not personally) what I saw was that trees operate like a mind network making accessible more detailed information and contemplation of the evolution of this world. We as humans are the action bit. The component that acts in now. That is our purpose and the only accessible power we have. As the action center we are observed and contemplated on many levels. Trees represent the highest, largest form of this that I know of on the planet. Not observing so much physically but picking up energy patterns, they also have access to pure conciousness, and have a higher mind. I was then connected to the earth who oversees the totality of that, and us. It was more than I could comprehend until I felt the sun on my cheek. Immediately burst into tears.

Later in that same park I was walking around and suddenly got it in my mind that this park had a tree I needed to find for mediating under. I was struck with the idea the perfect tree was there. So I'm walking around checking out trees and I see this huge one and I swear it was glowing. And of course ended up being no joke, the best tree ever. With a spot at the base that looks custom made for relaxing under.

And lastly, I was going through a breakup and was having a hard time letting go of certain things. I had been at my tree earlier that day and in connecting with it I left a heads up penny. So I'm digging in my sad feelings a bit and the song I am listening to is overly melodramatic of course. It has a line in it, she is singing about selling her illusions and it goes "I'd sell them all for a penny, they make pretty souvenirs..." And suddenly in my mind my tree rose up and reminded me it had a penny... So there I was in my mind down at my tree hanging all my meant to be's like Christmas decorations.

I definately dig me some trees. The whole world speaks though.