View Single Post
Old 22-05-2019, 07:13 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
Hear are some guesses. Some dreams are just dreams and dont mean much . Some dreams are from wakeing reality The 20 y o could be from some you know or met and forgot . A few dreams are from going out of body during deep sleep but only remember as a dream . As the 20 y o did not give you a name he could be the guy that died in Nam , some one alive or dead . We also meet up with living people while out of body .

No, it was more than that.
I knew instinct ively he was a relative, and the flashing neon sign, 1968...20 years old male...I knew he was a relative, that's why I asked my family first.

I've had dreams and visitations from people in the past, and I knew the ones who were and we're not relatives. It's the energy, one can feel it. You just know when it's your own....it's that familiar energy, that makes a group a soul family, it's felt on an etheric or spiritual level.

He was definitely real. I've had random dreams, dreams with random people...this was like none of those.

My gifts, and I believee we all have them...in different ways, and different levels of development, I have always been visitation s and gotten information through dreams. It doesn't happen every day, but when it does...there's a very distinct feeling and knowing, and even imagery..
that let's one know it's not like any other dream...it's a message.

Often when I have visitations through dreams, there is verifiable information given, that is found out later.

I want to thank you for responding...it does give a level of comfort, but at the same time...this was one of "those" dreams, that I can not write off as imagination..
But, I might have it wrong...misinterpreting the message, or visitation...I have tendency to dissect, and over think things... especially now that I have a young one in the military.