View Single Post
Old 21-05-2019, 01:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
For myself I have had deja vu moments and I have witnessed myself back in time when I was a teenager so I am aware that time and space isn't a rigid as some peeps think (which perhaps ties with my awareness of the time travel lecture in the spirit world) come to think of it .. After all that time (excuse the pun) I have only 'now' had that connected thought lol .. Perhaps the experience that I had of going back in time reflected in my interest to learn more about it?
That's very interesting. I have really only sometimes seen myself like an observer when recalling other lives. I would say maybe there was something about that time that was a critical juncture of some kind for you on your path. Sometimes really it's more about the place your heart and soul were in and you are called back to that place for healing and renewal. For that purpose, you had the out-of-time perspective on your own younger self. Like we do often when recalling some other lives.

Quote:
Anyway getting back to your understandings, well like said I have had certain experiences before but not like you have described, I have never gone to my fridge and pulled out a bottle of carrot juice while thinking to myself, I swear I brought beer instead ..
Hahaha...I've not had that myself actually, it was just a likely example. I have had other things, like specific large-scale changes at Disney World, which I could even feel in my bones were not the same re: energies of the ground I was walking on. I was that person in the Twilight Zone moment you see on TV asking at the info desk about when this or that changed and they said oh it's always been like this (LOL) but all the historic materials and maps also support them. Yet I visited there a few times in school and very clearly recall a different layout and some diff big rides, memorable and unmistakable to when I came back with my son from 2008 and later. TBH it's fascinating b/c I really just expected them to say oh right we redid the layout and all our adverts & materials on those things, x years back or w/e.

Many others similar to that. For example, I think there are several well known instances of hugely quoted bible verses known for centuries (from the King James version and earlier versions, etc) which have now changed in all bibles everywhere. But some are just personal to me like what I mentioned.

Quote:
What is funny though which is likened to deja vu is that I swear I have had the moment before at times even when I hear the news, it's like I have had this moment before and somethings not quite right here .. Or when someone say's something to me it's like they have said it before ..
Wow very interesting. See many would say oh right it seems you've had that convo before...it's just regular old deja vu. But when it's something specific or has a certain context, is that really so likely that it's just your mind playing tricks on you? No...it's not so likely, is it? That's when you might want to take a moment and see if anything else comes forward, or what it is about that which is speaking to you.

Definitely with the news, I think you are quite likely experiencing a Mandela effect, especially if it's been happening to you more post-2008. I feel that I've had this feeling too where the news had been somehow altered to what I had already heard, like a replay with edits. I had this feeling on a few occasions and it was probably in the last several years but now I can't recall what the topic(s) were.

Quote:
I know this is not what you are saying but it does open the door to our reality being more bendy and flexible to enable a broader perspective or awareness to be had of it while experiencing it ..
Yes I think that's it...as our awareness deepens, we are more easily able to step outside and view our soul's journey, including maybe some special bits of this life and/or other lives. Definitely, I've seen or remembered or re-lived bits of several past lives, and they say these memories come forth because they are the strongest and/or need the most mending. Often both.

Quote:
Your understandings seem plausible as do mine but without seeing the cogs turning so to speak I can't say for sure what's going on ..
So, to that, I'll be taking it to one or more designees for some further discussion with them and my close soul family But I received a glimpse of the cogs and the reconstruction being like when the picture is gone but you have the negative from which to re-create it, down to the smallest iota. If it happens in an instant then I am not certain there is any good way to apprehend it other than to have the guides share that via illumination or "show" you in some fashion, you know?

Quote:
There always seems to be the coming back to awareness as things are now, I didn't stay back in awareness of my past so there is something to our reality of 'now' that obviously hits home and is in some way magnetic to our awareness (sounding like tolle now) so although time and space is bendy, it doesn't seem to bend for too long before there is present awareness oh how things are now even though how things are now can change now lol.
Agreed. Moment-to-moment continuity brings us back to now (with heartfelt gratitude). Total reinstantiation after utter destruction brings us back to now, plus Mandela (with heartfelt gratitude and profound awe). But it all comes back to now. Being back with your teenage self is something that you can do with expanded awareness and then you can bring that back to your now moment.

Quote:
I suppose only time will tell before things make sense completely regarding how and why such things happen ..

It's all interesting stuff ..
x daz x
So true. One thing that stands out from all this is what Michael said. Is that really your intent? Like, a literal moment after I put it out there. And then, after his momentary illumination of what that would actually entail or mean, I said no of course not. And then he said, then your true intent has been recorded. Somehow, our intentions for some of these fundamental things are captured and if you wanted something that would entail a total redo of things and not even "as they are" (99.etc%) but different, such that I am not me anymore because I am a part of how things are now. With the souls created next to me who were created next to me, LOL. To change that is to request not just another reinstantiation, like if CERN blows it all up. To change who I am and thus who they are and so forth requires something different to any of that. That is another magnitude of new and different. So...that's NOT the direction I want to go, LOL.

What it would really amount to is back into the soup pot of souls and it would be like I never existed but much more that that. To wish for that fundamental a change is to wish yourself out of existence and everyone else, too. Essentially, an end to all the individuated consciousness in existence because to rip up the fabric and redo it means all of it. There's no other way to make it different at that fundamental a level (creation of souls) to what it is now, except to completely remake an entirely new universe -- where you and I and so forth wouldn't even exist anymore.

I don't think it's something most realise when they reach this level of frustration. I didn't TBH -- not till I got an immediate counter from Michael. I just thought I was asking for future lives without them, at least for a time. But I think if most understood the deeper implications of these requests, it would be truly helpful. Also, at a certain level of awareness, you just can't put these intentions or requests out there, ever. It matters, apparently. I don't know what all this means either, but I do know those bits are important.

Maybe if humanity as a whole could share in these experiences and understandings of how things work, it could be a profound help in changing mindsets and mending hearts. I.e., getting that we all have been woven into the tapestry in this way and you literally cannot undo or cherry pick bits of it regarding the creation of souls...or it all falls apart. To wish for cherry-picked bits of it to be different than they are at the level of the creation of souls is the same as wishing for total annihilation...your own and everyone and everything else's, as well.

If we receive the illuminations in our hearts and reflect on them, they could diffuse a lot of profound despair and confusion, or misplaced frustration and resentment, or even lethal anger, oppression, violence, and murder. Because it really points to a misdirection of efforts and energies. Containment is at times appropriate but most of the violence and oppression is just so pointless. Rather than hating and seeking to destroy or oppress, folks could gradually begin to accept/feel accepted and to support/feel supported. They could begin to focus on ownership, personal and collective, and on sustainable community.

What do you think? It made a big impression on me but I wonder how it strikes others who have also been walking their path and exploring the big picture (why do we exist? why do we exist as we do? do we truly matter and if so, why and how? (explain, show me), etc.)

Peace & blessings Daz
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke