View Single Post
Old 15-05-2019, 09:59 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
When I was growing up, I too thought a lot about death. I would read that someone had died and I would wonder if, when that person woke up that morning, did they have any idea that this was their last day on Earth?

But I found the prospect of death exciting. For me, death was the Great Mystery. I was in no hurry to die, but I knew that whatever else I did in life, one day I would find out for myself what happened at death.

Since then I have read a lot about death and dying and what might happen afterwards. This included out-of-body experiences, near-death experiences, hypnotic regression, and all the accounts of children who speak about their previous life and family. And there is also the entire philosophy of Yoga.

And yes, none of this is concrete empirical evidence. But the sheer weight of anecdotal evidence is enough to convince me that consciousness will survive physical death.

Now I am in my sixties, and who knows how much longer I will live. But I enjoy my life, while still patiently awaiting the Great Adventure of death.

Peace.

Thank you sir for your advice

About the NDE (Near Dead Experiance) Dr confirm there is still energy working on the brain after the clinical dead. But they're not sure what people saw with those NDE is effect by the pill or not

I just 26 right now at this time people having fun, traveling and dating but for me, I'm just researching reincarnation