View Single Post
Old 12-05-2019, 09:38 PM
Master
hmmm well like others have nitpicked at the article I do have to add that generalizations based on Sun signs are not often all that accurate, and I am not sure what the Libra section is saying about Gemini ruling my 9th house because it doesn't? based on my Ascendant of Pisces in the last 29th degree I have Sagittarius in my 9th house, so that is the opposite sign of Gemini and I just don't know what the author is talking about there and obviously they don't either.. but all that aside I did benefit from reading something it said about Libra..

it's not letting me copy and paste so I guess I have to describe it in my own typed words lol.. it's strange that Libra is a sign of non-emotion in a sense, but it hints that we may tend to let our emotions get the best of us as we try to understand and analyze them in a way that essentially gets us wrapped up in emotional overhaul.. and I have a stellium in Scorpio water in addition to my Pisces Ascendant so I'm naturally more emotional than typical Libras but anyways.. the article talks about how I may look for too much meaning and such in things and I think I do get in my own way and am so indecisive in this sense that it prevents me from doing or starting a lot of things I really want to or feel deep down I should. including spiritual practices like meditation.

it suggests I start with deep breathing and yoga which will help calm and center me and enable me to pursue meditation more easily and that resonates with me cuz similar to Fairy Crystal I'm all like uh what the hail is meditation exactly lol and try to define it and investigate all the odds and ends and potentials of it so I don't do it.. I have tried but my mind races a lot but I guess it's a way of training your mind to be more still and non-invasive which is exactly what I need. So I kind of came to the conclusion that meditation is just an act of being and not letting your mind or other things rule you. which our ideal state doesn't involve all that extra baggage anyway..
I do like to busy myself doing things too, even if it's just watching tv so my mind is occupied and not pestering me for a while lol.. and I love immersing myself in nature as Fairy Crystal talks about. with my North Node in Taurus it's my destiny to be more like that