View Single Post
Old 10-05-2016, 04:53 PM
Super Moderator
I don't know how it works, technically. All I know is I have hardly ever thought about it, as seeing and hearing seems to happen naturally without any thinking or effort.
That said...there have definitely been times/short periods when a 'sense' has evaded me! For instance I have had all senses except sight, or all senses except smell, or being able to use my voice....etc. I have never known why that can randomly happen. But what I've found is it usually is very momentary, and doesn't necessarily continue, or carry over to the next OBE or projection.

In my own case I sensed something behind it. For example I really wanted to call out to a loved one I saw quite clearly, but they hadn't seen me. Yet for some strange reason, my voice wouldn't work! Where it had worked only moments before! It set me to wondering if calling out to them wasn't the right thing for them at that particular moment. I accepted it without any problem.

What are we seeing and hearing with? Technically? I have NO idea! All I can say is -we do.

Oh and by the way....you can whistle a tune, sing a song....or anything else if you like!