View Single Post
Old 24-04-2011, 09:54 AM
Lady Valkyrie

((((hugs))))

I have had these sorts of feelings before, but the guy turned out not to be my twin, but a very close soulmate. I am now with my twin flame, and I don't get any of the sort of painful feelings. Things are very intense but everything goes so smoothly - touch wood.

I would say that if your twin soul is incarnate at the same time as you, AND it is the right time, it will just happen. Naturally. It can take time - I am 35 and met my TF at 34, after much heartache and a long time waiting. If it was the right time for you and this guy is indeed your TF, I do believe it would just happen. Are you sure the feeling of time running out isn't just to do with subconscious thoughts of 2012 and what it might mean? Or your own biological clock ticking?

I agree with the OP that if he is in another relationship and not likely to leave it any time soon, it is simply not the right time - and this may mean inner work for you, because it would suggest that there are lessons still to learn - and this requires being brutally honest with oneself in terms of your own development. Bear in mind though that even when you have worked all you can on yourself in readiness for a relationship, HE may still have lessons to learn from his other relationship.

They say that 2011 is the year of twin souls getting together anchoring the love vibration in anticipation of the energy shifts of 2012: it may be a "pull" to this you are feeling, but if either or both of you are not ready, you're not ready, and there will be lots of other twin souls who ARE ready to facilitate this anchoring of love.

However having said all this I DO understand your pain as I have been there with a guy with whom I felt a very overwhelming connection I had not experienced with anyone before (hence believing so strongly for a long time that he was my twin soul). We had past life connections too but it was simply not meant to be in this lifetime, though, I have found now, I did have karma to redress. I can now distinguish him from my twin because before I met my twin I had astral experiences/meetings with him that prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that I really am with the right person now. If you HAVE had such experiences and are still sure he is your twin soul, then the only things imo to suggest are:
- Looking at yourself: is your heart (energetically) fully healed and ready for a relationship? Is your self-esteem high? Do you love yourself? Are you emotionally available? Look deeper into these questions and be really honest with yourself. You can call on Archangel Chamuel for help.
- Telling him how you feel. Yes, he's in a relationship, but there is always a place for honesty, and you would know in your heart when the right time for that would be. I once read (when I was in the aforementioned situation) that the pain that comes of unrequited love and similar situations is the pain of NOT EXPRESSING your love. If you can tell him, you have told him. What he does with it is up to him, but you will have expressed your love. If you can touch his life in any small way with your kindnesses and compassion and willingness to allow him to be free, it will stack up energetically and be a healing experience for you.

I really hope you can find a way to be happy. I have a good feeling for you but I think resolutions may come in surprising ways, as they eventually did for me.