Thread: Makes no sense
View Single Post
Old 14-09-2011, 07:46 AM
Maiya

I’ve only read about it and it gave me shivers to begin with. I don’t remember the actual details but it went something like this.

Take a serious accident where someone has been hurt and is unconscious and perhaps even close to death. It seems that there are many souls simply awaiting the opportunity to ‘jump’ into a body. Often the person will recover but it seems those closest to them will say that he has changed so much, he’s not the same person.

Regardless of how many earthly experiences a soul may have had, all souls here are young souls and can be compared to children from a young age to young adults. Coming here for them is like an educational school outing, a fun adventure.

An accident as described above may ’jolt’ the soul with something like ‘fear’ and send it back ‘home’ giving another the opportunity to ‘jump’ into that body.

It seems the soul experience is the important thing. Sorry but the body is secondary, merely a vessel. That’s not to say that we bodies aren’t important too. We have been given a life to live - a very precious gift. We can’t have one without the other. And we can be as happy as we make up our mind to be.

Those who are spiritually aware choose to live a happy life, taking care of themselves and their soul requirements.

Anyway it was an interesting read many years ago. Simplifying my life and calming my mind through meditation works just fine for me today.