Thread: when you die
View Single Post
Old 15-03-2019, 11:56 PM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metchas
I understand that when I die my spirit will leave my body and return 'home' and that my personality/ego/mind will be in spirit land with all my loved ones. Then I get a bit confused..what happens for example if my spirit/soul incarnates again? What happens to me, my personality/ego/mind. If that happens and my soul becomes another person what happens to me? where do I go?

You - your spirit form who is eternal - animates whatever physical body you presently live in.

What you think of as 'me' right now can be thought of as a 'composite person' made up of your spirit and the body it is giving 'life energy' to. Your body will eventually stop working and die but your spirit is eternal and may choose a further life at some point. If that happens you will animate another body and 'me' will be a different 'composite person' but still animated by the 'real' you, your spirit.

The personality of any particular incarnate is unique to that incarnate although some of a former personality may be 'carried over' to become part of a new one.