View Single Post
Old 18-06-2018, 10:10 AM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renata12041989
I lost the love of my life a little over a week ago. We were as I believe, twin flames. Nothing was ever more special or strong in my life and after a couple of on and offs, we had cleared our entire life to be with each other. A week later, he dies. I struggle with the fact that he chose to go when there was so much more to live...

It seems that one or both individuals may think they're 'twin-flames' or soul mates and it might indeed be so but it's not necessarily the case. It is though usually a struggle to make sense of unexpected death.

Perhaps it had been planned as the culmination of his incarnation and if you are indeed twin-flames then at least sub-consciously both of you will know why and both of you do understand why. The kicker comes, though, in trying to link those possible situations to your conscious awareness, in trying to make sense of, or at least being able to accept, there being a plan for his passing so soon after you came together.

But it could also be that something just didn't turn out the way it was hoped for or intended; a biological issue leading to his unplanned death. If so then he didn't make any choice to go or to leave you.