Thread: CHANI Project
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2019, 12:42 PM
Knower
CHANI Project

http://thechaniproject.com/nexus.html
Site doesn't exist anymore. Look below for Bring4th posting on it with quotes.

Has anyone heard of this? I have repeatedly breezed by the name and a forum quote caught my attention. I am very curious about this but the forum is now private.

I have already found out the background on the moon with group workings with friends. The "ascension" thing may have been a wrong word chosen, but matches what I have felt about the "harvest".
Everything is eerily accurate with my findings other than the hollow earth idea, which is not something you can physically travel to, more like a separate dimension type of thing.

Quote:
What made CHANI unique from any other channelling method/technique is that the researchers never used a human "channeller". Thus they eliminated the emotion, feeling and interpretation of a human channeller. It was a pure, directed and dedicated channel, not distorted or affected/infected by human mood swings or interferences from the subconscious mind of a human subject with possible suppressed emotion, memory and psychological trauma. The imaginative ability of human input was effectively removed from the calculations and result.

Quote:
On the law of attraction:
"me try xplain this beter
u r god in yor universe
but u not god in gods universe
u need unerstan this
u can only be god in yor own universe
u can not be god in gods universe ok
u not in yor own universe yet ok
u keep on belive u get yor own universe
this take many line times lived then u get yor own universe you play god
now u just belive u part god universe only
eventual u create yor universe by belive
but 4 now u r god in training ok"

Info about it can be found at the original thread where I found it: https://www.bring4th.org/forums/show...ighlight=CHANI
That's the only place where you can find the quotes now.

I would post more quotes here from that site, but we're only supposed to post one or two quotes according to the rules of this site.