Thread: Narcissist
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2022, 03:16 PM
asearcher

All I can say is I feel ya bro, really sorry you having to go through that. I've experienced both someone on the psychopath scale and one on the narcissistic one in my life. No contact should work eventually. Sadly the way they are wired is if there is a way in, through others (people or social media) they will be triggered and try to break through those channels. They're not built for "no contact".

As they are very much looking out for their image they want other people to think the best of them. As they love to project it is no wonder they are calling you the narc instead. Talking behind someone's back I too recognize, trying to wreck your image instead if and when they can. Eventually people, or most anyways I've experienced at least with the narc, will see through the lies.

I have wondered myself why this has happened to me (twice) as I don't think there ought to be so many of them around considering. I have cooked up all sorts of wild theories and speculations of course, as there is nothing wrong with my imagination, and want to find an explanation.

I have thought if they have reincarnated from the lower heavens? Or I have thought in terms of them being in reality highly advanced souls who like someone who has a severe handicap of some sort is reincarnated with the rest of us just so we will learn something from them, but what I don't know.

I have experienced I felt the true essence, spirit of a psychopath and then he did not feel evil, like himself here on earth, but that he had a good soul but I have no way of knowing if my experience was true or not. That actually helped me put things more at peace. But he has created a lot of evil acts I think in this life.

You are not alone, if that helps :)

Last edited by asearcher : 08-06-2022 at 07:22 PM.