Thread: Energy colors
View Single Post
Old 19-03-2012, 06:54 PM
res

Maybe using the individual light colours does matter White warrior. If you look at the below image and stare at the black dot for a solid 60 seconds you will see the energy (sun) that is reflected by those colour vibrations. If you then quickly stare at the hollow dot beside it you will catch a quick glimpse of the energy that is absorbed. The energy absorbed is the divine light sprectrum or prism that Enya is talking about. This is the energy you are using when focussing your intent as it is part of the psychical world and world of thoughts within the physical.

So with this in mind lets say that you have the ability to focus your intent at a strength of 700 watts. If you focus all your 700 watts of intent as white, when it hits the body the spectrum is split into 7 parts or 100 watts each by the wheels of energy (chakras). If you are working to assist someone that has issues relating the the wheel of energy related to matters of the heart you could focus your full 700 watts of intent on that area directly by using the pink light alone. We are bathed in white light everyday but the energy absorbed is limited due to it being split up in to 7ths. I believe this is where methods of focussing energy can acheive results that the body can not absorb at the higher rate by itself.

I believe that reiki and all other focussed energy methods that use the chakra system use white light that has been split by the mind otherwise some chakras would be missing out and the system wouldnt be complete. Thats just my opinion anyway.

I believe that intent is like a muscle, the more you use it and the more focussed you become with your visualisation the higher the rate of output will become. I would strongly suggest that you study under someone that can guide you in the use of the divine light spectrum though before using all the colours. For now you could use the Blue (store house of energy), pink (love and compassion) and gold (spiritual understanding) as i think we all need more energy in these areas of life