View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 09:25 PM
Pathfinder
thank you IW, you always start making me think of things in a different way and it does make sense.
what a wonderful message for you your 3 finches, i wouldnt of dismissed those either i would of been ecstatic. Im watching out for electrical items been affected as i know that can happen, shortly after he died i was writing an email to a friend about him and my light was flickering like mad in the front room, i wrote to my friend "I hope the bulbs not about to blow" anyway it went mad for the whole time i was writing about my dad and then it stopped. Then it was fine for the rest of the evening. Next day i got home from work and i put the light on, it wouldnt work and i needed a new bulb, you can imagine my disappointment lol!!!
You've got me thinking about the inner feelings now and compassion and everything, it kinda depressed me, if ive got all them to work out i could be still here when im 110 aargh ! ha ha, its funny i just keep been drawn back to the same 2 words every time...... TRUST & PATIENCE true isnt it ! :-)