Thread: Reality
View Single Post
Old 21-10-2017, 03:10 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonglow
Hello,

In one way it seems the individual creates his/her reality. Through what is thought to be, a self image created, and through what may or may not be perceived.

Then there seems to be that which just occurs around the individual. Nature doing its thing, as I am phrasing it. Regardless of what I may think should or desire, nature does it thing. It seems to go on creating beyond what I think it to be.

What I find and continue to have reenforced in my mind is that neither are separate from the self and my being.

Sharing how reality is coming across for me at the moment.

I can sure relate to what you said here. If I had to clarify to myself about this, I would have said, it's not a creation of his/her reality but is an "illusion" of his/her reality and was created for you, often not by you. Reality is neutral, illusion isn't. It is then the illusion that creates the likelihood of cause and effect and this cause and effect can be anything. Sometimes you get to see the illusion of it.

Yes telling ourselves that and then believe.

Again pattern thinking, passive versus active thinking.

We are part of nature and follow those rules, but yes, how does the sun giving out it's heat apply to how we feel.