Thread: What Am I?
View Single Post
Old 26-02-2018, 08:04 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethyst8086
Hi everyone!

I currently have been going through what feels like a transformation. My beliefs have changed over the last few years, and I'm having a bit of a hard time figuring out exactly where I belong regarding religion/beliefs.

I was curious if anyone would be able to help me...

I do believe in God, however I don't believe in Jesus. I do believe Jesus was a real person who was extremely gifted. God to me isn't a man sitting in the clouds. I don't literally believe in the Bible. I think most of the Bible are metaphorical stories to help us live a good life. I believe in angels, spirit guides, and the supernatural. I don't believe in reincarnation. I believe there is no hell or devil. I believe we all have free will and the law of attraction. I really enjoy crystals and oracle cards. These are my general beliefs.

Curious if anyone could help point me to which religion I resonate with the most going off of my beliefs?

I greatly appreciate your help!!

Much Love!

I believe you are correct to question what is around you and not just fall into the trap of blind faith. So many people do.

If you look into a faith and agree with it all then this is fine and right for you, however if you have doubt then ask someone within that faith to help, to explain.
If following this you are content and satisfied with the response, then you have found what rings true to you, if you think that what you have been told makes no sense, then follow your intuition.

There are things in many religions and doctrines that feel right and things that don't. You are true to yourself. There is no harm in asking.

Me personally, I am a truth seeker. I respect all religions and all good and truth (and logic)in them. I do not follow blindly without question. I genuinely feel sorry for those that do.

You sound like a seeker of truth too.
Best wishes