View Single Post
Old 07-05-2016, 06:13 PM
Master
This probably isn't going to be very helpful, but I'll toss it out there in case it's useful in some manner.
I find that the spirits which are attracted to me are those that I'm in frequency range of. It's a bit difficult for disincarnates to penetrate down to us in the 3rd dimension. So when we are in lower frequency's it's easier for 4th dimensional being to reach us, where as when we're in higher frequency's it's easier for those we think of as angelic beings to reach us (6th+ dimension)
So raising our vibration or frequency (ability to love ALL others and our self) puts us in easier contact range of angelic beings and ascended master types.
In other words with a rise in frequency this being might not even be able to make contact with you.

I notice your 'stage name is 'Necromancer' - it has cultural dark connotations across many cultures, "

Illustration portraying a scene from the Bible wherein the Witch of Endor uses a necromantic ritual to conjure the spirit of Samuel at the behest of Saul; from the frontispiece of Sadducismus Triumphatus (1681) by Joseph Glanvill.
Necromancy (/ˈnɛkrəˌmænsi, -roʊ-/[1][2]) or nigromancy is a supposed practice of magic involving communication with the deceased – either by summoning their spirit as an apparition or raising them bodily – for the purpose of divination, imparting the means to foretell future events or discover hidden knowledge, to bring someone back from the dead, or to use the deceased as a weapon, as the term may sometimes be used in a more general sense to refer to black magic or witchcraft."

So there is a part of you which resonates at that frequency , which might be part of why this particular being finds your energy so very Yummy.

If you saw yourself as say LightBeam or Love'sBlast your frequency would be different and thus draw a different reality to you. So just thoughts to play with if you'd like, if you are happy with your current unfolding experience then there's no need to play in other frequency realms. :) Blessings to you.