Thread: Ascension
View Single Post
Old 18-11-2018, 08:33 AM
Guide
Hi Mr G

Quote:
"If you can't hear your breathing you're going too fast," something I stole from Matt that works quite well.

Isn't that wonderful, a few clicks of a mouse and I know that this quote came from The Secret of Spiritual Success and the context was: " If you’re not aware of your breath in any activity, you’re going too fast. Enlightenment opens in a being who demonstrates relaxation, not a rush of activity or pursuing spiritual goals."

And on this front it made me quite tearful to recollect this because I feel in some sort of disconnect at the moment. Work has been so busy, just manic, on top of a day out for training, getting my car MOT'd and serviced, some DIY which I hope to finish this morning, it's just all go, I'm constantly shattered, I've got little time to study and when I do I can't concentrate. I keep selecting 'shadow' cards from all my decks, I'm into some sort of weird phase of some sort.

Quote:
And would it have made you more accepting of authority? Like me, I think you would have gone your own sweet way regardless and your own nature would have been the motivator.

I think it would have let me understand why I had such a problem with authority but yes, I would have carried on regardless.

Quote:
I'm not much of a Harry Potter fan being honest although I will watch it if Mrs G has it on. We used to have Sundays where we'd sit with the kids and a coffee table of munchies and watch the three LOTR on the trot. Always something new with them. The Hobbit doesn't quite do that but it's amazing just the same. It's interesting when you watch them again, for the first time.

The Hobbit films took me years to get to watch, because I knew they weren’t going to be as magical as the originals. Like the original Star Wars films, nothing can match them. I have no inclination to watch the latest saga.

Quote:
At the moment I feel as though I'm disconnecting or cutting ties with people in this Life, and it's been happening for a couple of years. At first I was concerned that I was isolating myself but it feels more like a stepping back. It's kind of eerie in some ways how the energy plays itself out into the physical..

I can completely identify with that. My parents have gone and I do have a brother who I get along well with. He doesn’t live near me at all. Trouble is I like to email him and he hates emailing as he does it all day at work and prefers to speak on the phone. And I hate speaking on the phone cos I do it during the day and when I get home I can’t cope with the phone going, so it’s turned off constantly, so hence there’s not too much communication. I do think about him a lot though. I have a cousin who I speak to several times a year. So I seem to have drifted into a situation of being disconnected, but at the same time, it also seems a very natural place for me to be. I know I’m meant to be on my own, simply because if I wasn’t, I would be with someone.

Quote:
OK, so what's with anther whammy on the collective consciousness? One I can understand but two in the same post? And not just talking about it but bringing the experience into your awareness?
Well the first one was about my experience of the cars. And you explained about seasonal adjustment disorder coming from our ancestors and their way of life. I have heard Matt talk about the collective unconscious many times and although I understood intellectually I had not had a direct experience or anything I was aware that was a direct experience, until the car situation. Now you explaining about a seasonal adjustment disorder and me picking up on this through the collective unconscious is bringing it into my awareness and experience.

I have heard Matt, on several occasions, talk about the importance of setting an intention as a way of not being pulled into the collective unconscious. This was something I wanted to go back and watch again but have not at the time because I am busy studying his online course and I have only got up to lesson number 4 out of 10. There are a number of videos to watch within each lesson so with work and chores and everything else in between, it is taking me some time to go through it. But I imagine it will be the perfect thing over the long cold winter weekends ahead.

Quote:
You're very welcome and I have no idea where any of that come from. Actually I have. I wouldn't mind hearing about your recurring dream, and it's reminded me that I used to have one but I don't remember what it was.

It was war time and I was in a military vehicle with other soldiers being taken off to fight. We were dropped off in a large open and flat field. Before we could take any action, we were besieged by the enemy who were shooting everyone dead with machine guns. I could see soldiers just dropping dead to the ground around me. I thought the only way I’m going to survive this is by pretending to be dead so I lay face down on the ground holding my breath. A man literally stopped beside me and I could feel the pressure growing to breath but after a few moments he walked away. I lay there for many minutes, too terrified to move but gradually I opened my eyes and slowly got up. It was completely silent; I was the only one alive, everyone else around me was dead.

I used to have that dream in my teens and into my twenties, always exactly the same.

Quote:
One is that your conscious mind is simply repeating what Matt has said parrot-fashion, the other is that your subconscious and your conscious are talking to each other. If the latter is the case (This parrot is no more. He has ceased to be. He's a stiff) then if you spend more time in that semi-conscious state you'll have access to all kinds of things about yourself.

It definitely wasn’t parrot-fashion because I’d not heard him say those specific words, in that order and also there was a part of my mind that was answering and interacting as I was asked ‘what are you feeling now’ so it was completely spontaneous with the conscious part of my mind interacting.

That state is also when I can have a conversation with my guides without some part of my mind interrupting.

I have also for the last few weeks been seeing the words ‘black and white’ with a gold infinity symbol and the words ‘black and white has started’.

Quote:
Trauma is memory because you're not having the experience of what caused the trauma any more - and I don't want details of the cause. Your memories then consist of what happened to you and how it affected you, so if you had an injury then it limited you in some way. It came from a time when everything was not here to help you so it affected you in that context, now this is a time when everything is here to help you, to be released so you can be free. That's another level up if you like.

I may be released from it on an emotional level, which I do feel very differently about it. But the physical body still has some way to go.

Quote:
It would be Matt's voice because that's what you associate with the strongest. Really, vibrations are electrical signals sent to the brain and processed so there's no reason that process can't be 'hijacked' by your Guides, subconscious, Higher Self..... But then, isn't that something to be a part of?

Yep, I must admit it was a pretty spectacular experience.

Quote:
I know your intentions are to send out only the best you can, but the question is what are the best energies for your friend? 'Technically' what you say might go over her head and if your friend has self esteem issues, that won't help. Are you trying to get her to understand what Matt has said or are you trying to raise her vibrations? And if you're doing that what is the best way? Perhaps laying the ground would be the best favour you could give her, considering she's probably feeling out of her depth because of what she's tried to understand in the past.

Both I would say; I have helped her though because I do understand / know about the sorts of questions she’s asking and that I have the answers and that does help her to see the bigger picture.

There’s also a lovely man I meet when I’m out walking at lunch time, it’s quite remarkable. He’s in his 90s and in an automated wheelchair. We always stop and speak and I don’t know how we got onto the subject, but I find this happens a lot with me, we ended up speaking about spiritual matters and he says it’s something he’s never considered but I’ve told him so much about the ins and outs of all things spiritual, pointing out things that he’s experienced like the aroma of his deceased wife’s perfume that wasn’t his imagination, it’s her way of her letting him know she’s around. He’s so interested in it all, I’ve got him watching Tony Stockwell on youtube and he’s taking it all in and asks me loads of questions. It’s quite incredible really and I’m sure that somehow, all this information I’m giving him it’ll come in useful at some point to him. I just feel there’s a specific reason why we’re having these conversations.

Quote:
The chemotherapy and radiotherapy can be just as damaging if not worse. What Mrs G's freaking out about right now is that her husband died under similar circumstances. He has cancer, it went well then one day it literally exploded inside him. The doctor said that the chemo/radio can do that, as well as - as you say - beat the hell out of the other organs.

The ultrasound said it was attached to the liver and pancreas, and that it was malignant. The CT scan is saying that it's not attached to any organs but they're not sure what it is as yet, so while there's good news there's also more 'wait and see', which hopefully the biopsy will clear up. I'm hoping that after the biopsy someone can sit me down and tell me what's going on. Perhaps it will be a straightforward hack it out with a plastic spoon, in which case I'm OK with that and I'll heal come time. The chemo is a different story again though, because there's really no telling what effect it might have. It can have anything from curing it and being a pain to making the damned lump explode - and the doctor said that was a possibility they couldn't rule out. If it's not cancer then....

I’m sorry to hear that about Mrs G, that must be really difficult for her to be dealing with a similar situation.

I know chemo is really hard on the body but I hadn’t heard about the 'exploding' possibility before. I know a woman who had cancer and she went down the alternative route with a plant remedy and I’ve been trying for weeks to remember what it was and then as chance would have it, it one day it appeared on the Mercola website.

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...treatment.aspx

I’m not suggesting this for you but it does show you there are so many things out there, different options, there’s always more than one way.

So, time for a quick coffee and then launch myself into the DIY! What's making me feel better is listening to this - from the album Aquostic!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gr7FzO5aJQ

Patrycia