Thread: Telepathic TF
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2018, 05:56 PM
Pathfinder
You mention dreams a lot. I wonder, then, if it's relevant that I almost never recall dreaming anymore? For the last 10 years or so, I've been lucky to have even a snapshot of a dream every so often.

Interestingly, I can recall two dreams where I was interacting with this TF spirit, but in both we seemed very casual - there was no excitement in seeing each other "for the first time," per se. I assume this means whatever 'self' I'm dreaming with is already fully conscious of the relationship, and it gives credit to your claims.

As for where she is... let's just say I'm holding out for some disclosure on ETs. I'm hesitant to accept my senses on this because a) I've only recently started digging into theories such as hollow-Earth and moon bases, so I have to be careful I'm not jumping to the nearest convenient explanation based on current interest, and b) I don't want to block a possible in-person meeting by believing she's somewhere that's inaccessible to me and then manifesting that into reality.

However, she has proven her existence in ways that are clearly super-human... She and my guides appear to me as characters I've invented for stories I'm writing, and at separate times meditating with her, I've seen her paint portraits of the character she inhabits in wood grain (I was experimenting with rock-clacking, and the pattern on a tree had changed during meditation to match this character's face afterwards) and in the clouds (October 2017 Harvest Moon - it was a cloudy night, but when I'd opened my eyes during meditation, the gaps between the clouds formed the outline and details of a full-body portrait of the character she inhabits. It filled the entire sky, and when I noticed it, a five-pointed hole looking like a hand opened up as if she was waving at me, and she even lined up the full moon to shine through her heart to make sure I knew what I was seeing was intentional. Specifically, when I'd first noticed it, the pieces of the picture weren't quite lined up, but as the clouds drifted, by the time the moon was through the heart it all fit perfectly together).