Thread: Telepathic TF
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2018, 12:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
I found the site more of an off-put when I was enquiring into this peculiar "phenomenon"..... I mean, "Your personality and early life experiences were deliberately chosen by you and your twin as souls to engineer the kind of challenges you desired"??? - Not true. Makes far too many assumptions and speculations....... I, for one, don't have a twin. I didn't choose my early life. .
That whole notion that we choose our life paths, personalities, etc., before we incarnate is quite a common one in the wider spiritual community, in fairness - might seem absurd, or even masochistic in the case of someone who's experienced a lot of hardship and suffering, but it's all about growth, so they say, developing compassion and a deeper understanding of life. I don't know how much truth there is to it, mind, and I don't how people come to know this stuff, I'm assuming this knowledge comes from the higher planes of consciousness - that's if someone didn't simply pull it out of their behind and it gained traction (the theory, not their behind). But that's all speculation on my part.

As for Cassady Cayne... I've heard negative things about her, and from what you've said it does rather sound like she's on the make, though I should probably do a little research before I write her off (though if I'm being honest, just the name alone puts me off tbh - she sounds like a stripper for God's sake )