View Single Post
Old 28-02-2018, 04:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ParanoidHippie
I’m dealing with this crazy guy right now. He’s in love with me and cares way too much about me. He’s a stalker, so he knows all about how anxious I am. He’s sent me messages that say that being loved by someone will cure my anxiety. By someone I know he means him. He also said in a creepy message that all my anxiety will go away if I’ll let him hold me in his arms. I’m not into him and probably not into any men. I don’t think a girl loving me will cure my anxiety either. I just want something casual, but I’m even scared of that. I’m scared they’ll see how anxious I am and get creepily invested in me like that guy. I don’t need his or other people’s concern. I just want some fun. I just doubt that’s what I’ll get.

As a paranoid hippie could it not just be that?

Your describing yourself as anxious so how can anyone not in your head win with you either way?

He sounds like someone with a soft heart trying to chip away - if your gay or scared or anxious your not going to appreciate his way of wooing.

This thread could just have easily been about how nobody is interested because your so anxious - how does an outsider win?

How does anyone get over anxiety? By taking baby steps & with the help of understanding people - he's not suggesting you join a cult or give him your house keys.

He maybe a stalker - just not from this description so far.

"I am your creation.
Now, as before - you criticise your own work."

- Legacy Of Kain