View Single Post
Old 09-01-2018, 02:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamit
Ok thanks for sharing. Understood. Sounds like things are going well in the terms you describe.

Yes anything can happen. I can speak about my experience in the past or present. How I feel about connection in the future does not concern me because the future is never here:) I could imagine it but don't bother as it may be nothing like I imagine:)

You don't have to mention the word "judgement" in order to judge what may be right for another. "In the end you are really just seeking yourself- Iamit" You have no idea about that because you do not share my experience. But anyway never mind. Be well and good luck.

There is an awareness of what the potentials of the future may hold, without the imagination getting in the way. I don't have to imagine what the past and present already shows as potential of what has been is and can be.

Obviously, in your assessment of the future, your more attuned to believing it is about imagining details, where as potentials only require a conscious awareness and observation of how life moves and can be as a seed of itself as open source of potential.

Of course I could be wrong in my assessment of you by saying this.

Perhaps you don't observe the movements of yourself and life as close as others might do?

As for my posting of the quote, it opened you up to show how you might perceive me posting that, which is good, because often what comes through at the subtle level of your relating at times tends to make me curious ..

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder