View Single Post
Old 16-11-2017, 01:53 AM
Knower

OMG FairyCrystal! I really feel for you right now.
And strangely, this is why.

First I'd like to say, Your story with your Twin Flame, AND your posts in general of your life experiences have resonated with me very deeply over the time I've been reading and following your posts, and they've touched me to no end thus far.

You truly have been an inspiration to me!

But, I was just saying to someone the other day, because I had a 'feeling', that was a strong emotional feeling and I couldn't place where or what it quite was. It actually had me thrown for a loop not like others have thrown me, because this feeling was something so different and out of the ordinary.

But...I felt something terrible was going to happen. (perhaps a link between Twin Flamers?)

Anyway, upon reading your post just now. I had a smack in the solar plexus as I read, the exact feeling I was having the other day. It's a particular feeling. A very not nice feeling.

Strange because, at the time of this feeling for the first time, a few days ago, I was reading one of your posts, and thinking of my own Twin Flame while doing so.

Today, now that you have just posted this, I believe I may have been feeling you! (and maybe my Twin)
And perhaps a chain reaction may be in store with my own Twin Flame.

Maybe I'm wrong. But my intuition has always been strong. Just sometimes I don't understand it all the time, right away.

I'm so sorry to hear that this has happened, and I wish you well in this next stage, that your now going to embark on.

Hugs to you!! and love!

Your a strong woman!