View Single Post
Old 09-01-2015, 08:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace Crystal
Tristran, hope you made it back in one piece. Any Luck?
So far no luck getting in.

i currently focus on the wall with the red admiral butterflies because they have strong spiritual links to negative entities called rapha's (singular) or Rephaim (plural).

Everytime i focus on that wall, i end up dreaming my way into a dream version of the online game (MMORPG) 'Aion'.

Rapha's are often seen as shades and i know from an OOBE that i have a shade in my host body. So seeing a shade/banshee in your basement wouldn't surprise me. If an argument breaks out between the shade and i, don't be shocked. Some of them are stubborn when getting advice on the best way to save their sorry backsides from the prison Tartarus.

Well i will keep on trying.

I am surprised that no one here from SF who does Astral Travel seems willing to journey down into your basement.

Maybe this proves that dreams are safe and astral travel is dangerous as was mentioned once from my angel contact. He said 'imagine living in a bad neighbourhood, leaving your house lights on, leaving the house door open and going to sleep. Either something bad will enter your life and cause chaos or nothing will happen'.

Dreams are where the spirit is still within your host body. Astral travel is where the host body is vacant and like the house door is fully open, any negative entity can occupy the host body and take control whilst the original owner is floating away somewhere else.