Thread: hi from Germany
View Single Post
Old 17-10-2018, 10:20 AM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by winston
Yes, the effects are very similar to a stroke. Many memories in the private area especially are back, but many not. But there are other effects, for example after 6 or 7 hours each day I get very tired. Sometimes I feel a little bit dizzy the whole day. The left side of my body feels not like my right side... I hope these things will get better in the next years. They already got better in the last 3 years. I am interested in astral projection, maybe it will happen again sometimes...
Cheers,
Bernd

Yes very much like the effects of a stroke. The tiredness is totally understandable as your body suffered a major trauma, your brain especially so. I do hope your symptoms change and improve further but there can be no certainty.

You told us you once experienced an out-of-body event but now you say you're interested in Astral Projection. At least you have just one interest to focus on and to 'load you database' of information. (if you haven't already started to do it) Perhaps researching and learning will stimulate memories that are dormant rather than lost - I hope so.

My only suggestion is to try to avoid becoming exhausted doing that - good luck.