View Single Post
Old 21-03-2017, 08:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky
Oh my, just reading all of your responses and it got me thinking. First of all, I have not watched the video in the link as it sounds too intense for what I'm prepared for. Energy work can be very strong. I had my first reiki session months ago and ended up with pretty debilitating dizziness that lasted over a month. Ultimately it dissipated and I went on to become attuned to reiki level one. I have been working on my own energy for over a month now every single day with self-reiki and thus far it has been beneficial with some minor changes...old emotions surfacing in my dreams, strong verbal reactions where usually I'd keep my mouth shut, etc. However, recently there has been family turmoil (which I'm currently in the thick of) and I'm back to getting my old mysterious aches and pains...oh my, my legs feel soooo heavy! I'm thinking to myself, geez is that all it takes to put me back at square one? What about all the positive changes and self work I've been doing??

I've experienced a few energy-reiki healers via internet and i must say his transmissions are the one where i feel the most sensations. Seems they 're quite powerful. I did a test with the pinel gland healing and deliberately didn't respected the "rules", i watched it several times in a row and felt a pressure in the head and eventually got a headache and felt dizzy. Maybe it's a kind of detoxification. For me it really work, i just can't say how
But if you respect the dosage he gives there shouldn't be adverse effects, maybe little sensations having to do with detoxification.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkDTAfpCXos