View Single Post
Old 16-03-2017, 06:27 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Based on Michael Newton's books about life between lives regression, I successfully tried self-hypnosis. Although I haven't had movie like experiences, I got meaningful information about the purpose of several past lives, including the current one, names, dates, locations, feelings experienced. I've also done a progression hypnosis for my future current life.

The basic idea is to start with full physical relaxation (with or without the help of an audio script, music, or binaural tone), followed by deepening, visualization (I skipped this step, which is probably the cause of me getting messages, feelings, but almost no images), regression back to childhood, womb, progression to birth, then regression to a past life of your choice.

Newton's method isn't focused on past lives, but on life between lives, so the past life regression is mostly used to cause a more natural entering into the afterlife by swiftly and painlessly passing over.

You can find a lot of examples of regression on youtube, but to me Newton's books were the starting point.